Tittle: KNN , Chaocheebye .
Mood: Fcuking pek chek
Songs playing now: 心墙 - 郭静
Wake up , Wash Up and Bathe ,
Replied Sms , On com , eat . Took Medicine .
Your Mother die , Your Father fly .
The whole Family also die lar .
Thought your Baby ask you don't tag liao ?
thought you very zai one ? Come lor , Ask your What lan jiao Gan aiai come tio me lar ,
I'm not scare or whatever shit .
You trigg my limit now , is not i help my friend .
Is you started to Dirty my Tagbox and your atittude is so WHATEVER SHIT .
Hate me now ? Beat me lar .
I thought you've my number ? Call me lor , Gan me lor , shout at me .
Faster call hor , i'll be waiting .
Labels: I curse your whole family DIE , Haaha .