Mood: Stress-ed UP !
Songs playing now: 最后一次

Boy , send me those roses .
Went school .
Studied , Meet Wei Ting'aiai ,
Slack at my house awhile , then go canal walk walk till 7-eleven there .
Bought Mango tea send Wei Ting'aiai half way , walked back with Daniel'pengyou &co.
Reached home , bathe , eat , on lappy .
Now fcuking no mood , because of someone .
Bloody HELL !
I don't want to quit school now ,
i don't want go tampiness that asshole house stay and study there .
Do you know , you inside my heart is nothing but ashes ?
I treat you as if you are died okay .
My friend they all asked me about you and i will say "my father is died , long time ago"
Don't you dare to touch my life once again , i confirm will do something you'll regret your whole fcuking life .
Dare me ? come on . I DORIN TANG wait for you , happy ?
Labels: Cheer up , Dorin :]