Thanks Amarul for this Vans Off The Wall wallet :)
Was lazy to update my blog plus , my laptop crashed .
after so long of saving it , my laptop still died . Gonna buy another one after my work .
Gonna get a new one , so i can bring out when studying .
I'm selfish , i doesn't wants people to touch it . Since i bought it with my own money :)
Okay , I'm just bored so i can't to update my blog .
Friday is coming , and I'm so nervous .
Today is Wednesday and i already had my uniform and skirt ironed .
I'm getting more and more nervous when days past .
I just hope i won't fail . If i really fail , I'm gonna kill myself for real .
Everyone said it's easy , so i think i won't fail .
Labels: Holding onto someone is hard , but giving up is more .