Tuesday, November 16

Happy or sad ? You choose .


Got myself wet when helping the guys pick the ball when it accidentally went into the pool .
Then they just bathed , so i get myself wet instead cause i got extra shirts :)

Busy work time gone :D
I got Fired ! haaaha ! actually is no one put slots for me to work . Means i got free time to play ! :D
But I'm going work with Jelyn soon :D She's helping me to take the form :)

Been staying home recently . But when I'm out , this guy will rush me home because I'm still sick .
Pathetic much ?
Never mind , it's only during my sick period , after this i can do whatever i want :D

Been meeting up my baby , Jelyn for lunch . After we had lunch , all we do is chit chat till 6 plus when she had to go . :)
I've been missing BABYGIRL alot ! but she's busy , if possible , we'll meet up this Saturday with FARIZ:) & ZAIDI:D ♥

Okay i got nothing to blog about already , gonna disturb people practising his Takraw , or maybe he's asleep ?! :)

Labels: Unlucky or lucky to saw you around me ?