
Same routine all the way .
I only had a Bao & drinks for today . Or i can say , a Bun & Bao .
For the whole day :) <3 even if not growing any fats , i will want to bear with the pain .
I was told to go for an injection in case the infection got worse . So , i decided to go . But , still i'm scare !
Took bus home cause it's raining heavily .
Alight the bus & wanted to walk to the overhead bridge to go home .
Before i reach the overhead bridge , a Lightning just struck in front of me !
I was like *BIG EYE , OH MY GOD* feeling .
Home & felt hungry . Make Cup noodle , but ate two mouth then don't want .
Like waste .
Dinner , had a bread and mineral water . Even if i'm hungry i still don't wanna eat !
&&& I'm very happy because of something !!! :)
Labels: If you have someone , I will let go .