Thursday, June 10

You never saw those tears in my eyes .



Has been working since Monday .
Tiring but i get to have experience of facing different customer .
Today actually wanted to go back school to complete my D&T but due to my laziness .
I stayed home and rot .

Yesterday midnight was a disaster to me .
I was woken up by my father's voice .
Wanted to stand up to go room , but my right kneecap was cramp and pain .
Totally too painful till i cried .
Luckily , father helps me relax me muscle and make my kneecap feel better .
Even if he massage the cramp away , it will still be pain there .
But i doesn't want anyone to be worry , so just say it's okay .

Gonna work with Mei Jun'biao jie tomorrow :] Haaha ! Second job with her :)

Labels: I just want to say out my true feelings to you .