Went Jogging for Fitness .
Actually can't do PE for one week cause of my don't know 肠胃infection .
Asked the doctor not to give me excuse for PE . He did advice me to rest more .
& I can't drink anymore milk , due to the medicines I'm taking .
Maths , did some revision first then one question test .
CPA , Mr Nathan is in a Foul mood , kept on scolding the class for being noisy .
He was so damn angry when i went to take the report book and came back kicking the door .
But please , the report books are heavy and I'm the only one taking all of them .
Some more , Sebastion phang open the door only by pressing the thing . I was like WTH , anybody help me open , so i kicked the door . Then he opened the door for me .
Did spring cleaning in class , then left the school with Wei Ting'aiai as she's coming over to my place to do her phone things .
Nut'pengyou , came along as well .
Leave house at 1 plus , walked back to school .
Had to do photo-taking for the W6 Cluster TL language .
Quite boring cause i just simply don't really understand what are they taking about .
While they are presenting , i needed to video it all down . My hand was like go tired .
But lucky , they talk very fast . :x So , i can rest .
Home at around 7 plus .
Labels: I don't wish to be everything to everyone , but i would like to be something to someone -Javan