
Woke up late . Skipped D&T .
But so sad , reporting to school tomorrow .
I had done nothing but taking plenty or rest due to something .
I miss camp man ! I wonder why , the first day i was regretting to go . But now i miss it !
Recently i have been think a lot , about ITE courses . Photographing , Engineer , Hair Dressing , F&B or Bakery & many many more .
- Photographing , but look at them . They have looks . I don't have it .
- Engineering , sounds cool but i need to pass my D&T & maths ! The two subject which i always fail .
- Hair Dressing , my hands must be fast , alert must also be good . If not I'll surely cut my hands .
- F&B , my cooking sucks . Imagine i have a test , and i made black food for them . It would be such a joke .
- Bakery , I will burn down the whole school or place instead .
Labels: Should i say ?