Tuesday, February 23

I want to EXCEL in everything .


*PS for the ugly photo .

Finally , i get my lazy finger to start typing .
School work and time is kinda tight for me now .
Had my First PE after knee guard taken off .
I was sweating like a BBQ pork .
But this is what i wanted long ago , I seriously miss PE lots .
Mr Low , still didn't let me run fast , but only jog .
it's okay . I can tahan :]
This is life , we can't complain .

Went to work last weekend . It sucks .
Hate the BOSS to the core ! LOL .
That' s what work is . Everything just TOLERATE .
Didn't complete my SATA skyline scanning .
Who cares ? my knee cap is slowly recovering .
It just need more time to recover .
Time for bed ! Goodnight :]

Labels: I just want to prove myself . But i think i can't . I'm lag of confident .