Tittle: I got a feeling that she coming back .
Mood: HYPER ACTIVE
Songs Playing Now: I gotta a feeling - Black eyes peas
Woke up at 4am or 5am thought got School but in the end don't have ,
but father ask me go his WORKPLACE find him , so took cab there .
(he pay money wor)
Helped him to clear his old stock , order new Stones &etc for his KOI POND .
Was damn cold inside the office , wore father de big big Jacket then his worker all laugh .
(slap them ah)
Around 9plus father give me a ride back :] But forget take $$ from him ah .
Back Home , bathe jiu rest awhile then online MSN & PLURK .
I want my PLURK Karma to grow UP UP UP !
Till 2plus bathe and changed . Went to Yew Tee fetch Wei Ting'aiai .
Both of us kena bomb , say want go Town but in the end raining so didn't go .
Slacked till 6plus ?
~EDITED~
Chang Sheng say he LOVE THE RAIN !
Labels: She coming back for the sake of brother .