
Woke up at 11plus but still lying on my bed trying to get back to sleep .
Till 12plus then drag my feet out and wash up .
Went Yew Tee Point de Golden Wings for breakfast , the food there was YUCK .
before went up to Yew Tee Foodcourt to pei mother eat .
Helped Korkor topped up his ezlink card . His Card damn suay , dropped inside drain .
Then Jia Hao'kor , Joshua'pengyou , Korkor & Mummy , carry up the metal thing then i squat down to take . Damn funny lar , there only my hand can slot in the metal thing when they carry up .
SKIP SKIP SKIP
Slack with Wei Ting'aiai , Leonard'pengyou , Willy'pengyou , Shu Ling'baobei & her friend .
Homed at 9plus . I'm now on PLURK & MSN , going to online Facebook liao :]
I've changed my MSN e-mail to DORIN-NIROD@live.com.sg , Do add me .
I'm sorry , Unknown people will say byebye .
I bet none Unknown will add me up accept my friend de , It's beacuse i ain't chio or whatever , LOL .
Labels: Where've you been ?