Tittle: Thanks everyone :]
Mood: Exhausted .
Songs Playing Now: Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Went school earlier than normal time to meet salam first .
Had Bazaar today , sales was great :D
Thank people who bought yea :D
Shukriya , Xiexie , Terima kasih
After school , Wei Ting'aiai came up my place to slack and wait for Hui Yi'mummy come .
She damn funny , when my DOGGIE run out when i open door to go kitchen .
haaha :D
Went slacking with Hui Yi'mummy & co.
went home at 6plus ? Forget liao ler .
Reach home jiu jitao knock out , damn Exhausted lar .
I dead beat now . got to go chiong 3-1 Bazaar thing ler .
MR NATHAN , I beg you tomorrow PLEASE don't come .
I would be glad :]
BYE BYE
Labels: I want to BE yours :D haaha . Joking nia .