Tuesday, June 30

Tittle:FUCK the Law , FUCK the Police !
Mood:FUCKING TIRED ! ):
Song playing now:NO SONGS ):

Lazy to post on my Daily routine , so went searching for some Quiz .
It's about How Healthy I am :]


1) Do you eat fruit ?
I eat it , DAILY :D

2) What about Veggies ?
Hey , i'm a Human "Rabbit" okay !?

3) Do you like walking ?
Of cause , Why not ?

4) Your friend has a fat gut they're trying to get rid of . Do you know what proper exercise will help them burn that fat ?
Exercise regular , Eat healthy &etc.

5) Your friend comes over and they wanna go for a drive along the local river , which is only a ten minute walk away . What do you suggest ?
I rather walk then , Sorry:]

6) Do you drown your food ? (Ex: Pour lots of ranch on your salad , loads of ketchup on your fries , etc.)
No , But sometimes .

7) You need to help a friend put 100 cases of 36-packs of bottled water onto a truck . You're assigned to lift up the cases and hand them to him . Afterwards , how are you feeling ?
Tired , But awhile rest , I'm active back again :]

Result for that Short Quiz
I'm pretty healthy :D
I eat pretty good and I'm strong enough. Make sure i need to keep it up!

That's all :D

Labels: IMISSHIM):