我已经不会哭 , I DID IT :D
Went to Bishan Shopping with MUMMY , DIDI ,
KOR , Jia hao'kor , Jing xiang'pengyou & his friends .
Didn't like there much , as some of the Shops is not too suitable for me .
Before Trained back , Sis'mummy called to as me go Ah yi house .
So i agreed , Trained till Woodlands , walked to the front Cabin to
say BYE to Jia hao'kor , KOR & co.
Walked to the NKF there to meet Sis'mummy &co.
Walked back to Ah Yi house .
Online MSN , chatted with Wei Ting'aiai & etc.
After that she suddenly call me , scares me ,
thought who put this ringtone . In the end i then know my memory stick at Adaptor .
I just thought of mesaging you , Temptation .
I heard the song you wanted i send you , Sad .
But i overcame , I'm not the Past .
I gonna make it to the TOP again .
Labels: Just dance gonna be okay