HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI TING'aiai IN ADVANCE
Every night when i'm alone ,when everyone's is asleep ,when silence fills my ears ,I can't helped myself to think of you ,if only you could only knew that every night , i cried because of missing you .
Hello EARTHLINGS .
At mac to update post .
Went back school for Bazaar Workshop ,
After that went to NPC to settle something and waited for a ****ING bad attiude officer come .
See my face nice to bully is it ?
Want see my ****ing attiude back , come i play with you ,
Once the fire is up , it won't go down so fast . I SWEAR to you .
You can't even touch me , even if QUEK'sir is there anot .
He'll always protect my Friend and i .
Step attiude to me , i can play with you till the END , UNDERSTAND !?
Bukima(i don't know how to spell)
Went to WEI TING'aiai house , slack all the way till 7plus then meet
SHU LING'baobei go Mac use internet .
I think i should really stop think about those memories .
Just move forward and step into a new life without you .
Don't keep staying in the dark to cry and think of you whenever i have free time .
I should go church more , tell God all my heart words , Not a single should left inside my old broken heart .
Should go do more Sports that i can de-stress .
Should i tell my mother about it ?
Should i tell my SIS'mummy about it ?
Should i tell this to my dearest KOR'brayan lau ?
I really don't know !!
I just to FORGET things ALL ABOUT YOU !!!
Labels: I DON'T WANNA CRY