Stupid MYE , make me look like a NERD ;D
Started to lost trust in somebody i always trusted .
Am i over suspicious ? or what ?
You just gave me a feeling to hate you no matter what happen .
Went school ,
After that home-sweet-home .
Actually want go Toh Guan Road take phone ,
but in the end i was found lying on my bed ! (insert a stupid face)
Woke up at 7pm , bathe , watched Tv .
I'm hungry , but downstair nothing .
Last time downstair always got things i wanted to eat now like at africa , nothing .
WEI TINGaiai ,
I miss those days walking home with you .
last time always meet at new court , old court and even 673 .
Now lei , Yew tee , Mac , Control station .
I wish i could buy back the old house . So we can walk back home , slacked together .
Labels:Trust , no one . Smile faked .