
Vampire
Hello EARTH .
Today is the first day of school , was quite nice .
Try to do my DNT fast , but can't as I'm tired !
(insert a tired face)
Went back class for lesson , collect Report books from classmates ,
etc. etc. etc.
Have CPA after science , CPA is quite boring , always do pratical .
Around 1 plus went to the hall to collect our new ez-link card .
So ugly lor , the picture is my pri 6 one . OMFG , i hope i can change another new picture lor .
(cut my craps here)
HELLO , I'm still a student okay !
I'm tired okay , i need some rest ,
I'm not a robot okay .
last few days , i din't sleep for more than 6 hours okay ,
just to pack those fcuking stuff .
NABEICHEEBYE , i wanna a BREAK !!
Labels: Tolong maaf kan aku .