
Rihanna's musics , keep me in my own mood .
Hello EARTH .
Went school as per normal .
lesson as per normal , but not CPA .
Another teacher came in , she like ASS lar ,
always want scold me or mansor they all . (BODOH)
then come inside CPA lab people asked for help then she don't want go .
(ACT CUTE)
I just simply don't LIKE her lor .
(insert a angry face)
CCT was the lesson period , DM came in and told us about the camp .
We're taking aeroplane there , Happy but scare of height lar .
(insert a sad face)
(cut my craps)
Bought Pizza from CC there , while waiting , WEI TINGaiai and JOLYNNhubby went to play basketball awhile , as for my job is to takecare their things .
Went to JOLYNNhubby's house to eat .
Watch-ed hongkong's show .
then to GHOST video from youtube .
Watch-ed till 5 plus jiu off her computer then walk-ed to YewTee ,
cause JOLYNNhubby is meeting her friend .
(cut my craps here)
Hey Dude , I'm not the OLD DORIN liao ler hor .
I don't call my brother for help ,
i use my strength to fight back those BULLIES okay .
You said "your kor kor ask me takecare you"
But did you really TAKECARE me ?
I don't think so . If you are really not happy , please tell me FACE TO FACE .
I don't like KUKUwords coming from peoples' mouth !
Labels:Trying to become a GOOD girl . NO more fight / quarrels okay .