Saturday, February 28

love Pictures, Images and Photos
LOVE is all i can tell you , boy .

Hello EARTH .

Woke up at 7plus today .
Wash-ed up , bath .
Lie down on my bed again , play-ed PSP till 8 plus WEI TINGaiai message me .
I return her calls , chatted with her till 9plus .
(cut my craps)

Around 10/11 plus went downstair eat breakfast .
wait-ed for BASTARD to bring the camera for me .
Damn lor camera , spoil de . lousy one .
(insert a angry face)
went home , play-ed PSP , Watch-ed TV , bath again .
Wash shoes , wash school skirt , uniform . Shun bian wash my dirty socks .
(cut my craps here)

I'm so tired of missing you ,
I don't know why ?
let me cry in the rain but not smile happily .
I don't like this feeling ,
Goddess , please grant me wishes ,
I beg you .
Labels:Goddess , please grant me wishes .