Monday, September 1

Today was planning to go Woodlands ,
but when i was talk to baobei on phone to plan where will we meet first ,
half way JIAN MIN call-ed .
I was like curious how come he will call me ,
I answer-ed and he asked "can we come your house" ,
i was like sian .
i said i going to woodlands lei , then he hang up .
After that he sms-ed me "Jing yi asked you don't go"
i reply-ed "why ?"
he reply-ed "he say he want to go your house "
I reply-ed "my house nothing to slack"
he reply-ed "have can play "
I reply-ed "play what ?!"
he reply-ed "sleeping go blog talking so many thing"
i reply-ed "wah like that ar"
he reply-ed "can la"
I reply-ed "Who got come ?"
He reply-ed "alot of people"
I reply-ed " wah all no name one ar ?"
he reply-ed "weiting jingyi me" .
As i thought he was bluff me that my aiai(wei ting) is coming so i call-ed her ,
She told me that she's coming .
(blah blah blah)
First to reached my house is shu ling ,
before opening the gate for her , the stupid lizard drop down
and land-ed on my nails , i was so scare of lizard since i was born .
so i shout-ed for my didi(ben) to help me to catch that .
We all were so scare that only my dog are dare .
OH MY GOSH .
(blah blah blah)
Play-ed soccer , volleyball around 5plus to 7plus .
Feeling so tired right now alrights .
Got to go .
可能放弃你是最好的,
对不起,我不是不在爱你,
是因为我太过爱你了.
其是还爱你.